Thursday, March 19

Go on and Have FUN!

As what others say:

"GO and Move on..."

"There's so many FISH in the OCEAN!"

and I shouted, "Yeah, RIGHT! NEXT PLEASE!!!!"

today, i am officially movin' on...

i did not break up with someone.. it's just that my world had a 360 degree turn.

and i am loving it!

i learned a lot of things.

no regrets on my part.

and today... i will have fun!!!

...

I will be off tomorrow til Sunday.

I'll be in EK with my team. then we'll spend the night in a private resort in laguna.

we'll drink and be merry!

...


4 comments:

  1. ganyan nga... move on dapat! stay happy ka lagi. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang tawag dyan beh, rebound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no idea... but a bruised heart is a strong heart.. chicken nlang yan.

    ReplyDelete

sabi mo nga: