Tuesday, March 17

an open letter

I really don’t know how I will react to the situation. I know that you want to focus and prioritize your career. As what you have said, you want to follow your parents’ advice – to have a good and stable job. You also said that you’ll leave soon. But allow me express my sadness and confusion. You mentioned about red, the moment I read your text what comes to my mind is that you want me to stay out of our situation – exclusively dating- and you can go back to him. With your statement, “I can’t say no to him” struck me and hit me like a hard bullet. It’s not that I don’t understand – I was hurt but I tried to cover up through saying that I really understand. I just hope that you did not use the first statement – priority is work well in fact you want you EX back.

I know it’s not easy for you to be in that situation – to get confused and torn between two people. I was hoping that “us” will lead into something spectacular – something special but all of a sudden it vanished. I have no regrets that I was not chosen over an X. I am just someone who made you feel special even for a short period of time.


I am happy I have known someone like you. You put smile on my face every time we’re together. You argue with me over baloney things and laugh about things we see. I know you don’t want to hear “I MISS YOU” because you’re not gone – but I do!

I will surely miss being with you. The last time we were together was unforgettable. Never ending laughter in your car. The HOTAIR balloon will always be a moment to remember. I will miss my VENTI CARAMEL MACCHIATO – NON FAT, SUGAR FREE with VANILA Syrup. I will miss the way you stare at me and laugh behind my back. I will miss BEBE.

Again, I understand you. I am not bitter or anything. It’s just that I want to express my feelings and how I am dealing with the situation.

I hope you understand how I feel. I will just be around. Hoping… Dreaming and moving on…

Chinky

2 comments:

sabi mo nga: