Monday, February 9

Facebook churvah

dahil nauuso sa facebook ang pag tag: eto napasali ako.

25 random things, eklavu! ng FACEBOOK

1. I have my blogsite - this is the venue for me to rant and write - www.astiegeine.blogspot.com
2. I love to travel - kaso lately puro pinas lang. soon back to international tour.
3. I graduated "cum laude" pero di halata - nabulok na sa utak ko natutunan ko - sayang
4. I hate coffee. wala ako hilig uminom nito kaya tambay ng coffeeshop everyday/night/ week?
5. I have beaux - my HP mini notebook -
6. I love taking pictures - i have my nikon D90! - till now binabayaran ko.
7. I do mountain climbing - guys4mountains.org
8. I am on a diet now - banana diet and oatmeal.
9. Weight: now at 148lbs from 153lbs. kelangan mag 130 uli ako.
10. STATUS: single and complicated
11. Mahirap magutom - kaya mahilig ako kumain - pero diet mode nga.
12. I love to sing - sana me videoke uli.
13. I've been hurt by so many people - pero keri lang
14. I got the most number of beads for being the life of the party.
15. I love my hairstylist! (Juicy) -echos!
16. Frustrated model - kainis.liit ko kasi, me tyan and di kakinisan pero EPEK pa din!
17. I love tocino, shrimp, crabs, marami pa!
18. I love hosting! Kaya nga ayaw na sakin na mag host e.
19. I speak 3 languages - Filipino, English and GLingo!
20. I am creative - love art, music and churvah
21. I'm TOP! :)
22. I enjoy dark chocolates!
23. I love shoes and bags - cant stop myself from buying one!
24. A true blooded fashionista
25. I love myself!

...
T is for Tiege

Have Fun!


1. What is your name: Tristan

2. A four Letter Word: time

3. A boy's Name: Tukmol

4. A girl's Name: Trish

5. An occupation: Telemarketer! :P LOL

6. A color: Tantatatan tan TAN!

7. Something you wear: Tshirt - i dont wear Tback. si ano mahilig dun.

8. A food: Tempura! yummy

9. Something found in the bathroom: Tabo! :P

10. A place: Tibet

11. A reason for being late: TRAFFIC pwede din TRAIN LOL

12. Something you shout: T%^&^&*^#@#$@%#$%#

13. A movie title: Traffic

14. Something you drink: Toffeenut Latte for TRISTAN

15. A musical group: The Teeth

16. An animal: Turtle

17. A street name: Tandang Sora St., meron ba nito?

18. A type of car: tamaraw FX (pwede ba yun?)

19. A song title: The last time

20. A verb: tumbling

No comments:

Post a Comment

sabi mo nga: