Tuesday, January 13

moan-day



moan-day. 01.12
black day.


i decided to wear black longsleeves (from thailand), black faded jeans (buffalo), black belt (van heusen) and black suede shoes (maldita men). ooopps, i almost forgot - olive green bag from Tyler.

after office. i went straight to OSMA (ortigas site) to claim my prize! Yeah, you heard it right, I won an HP Mini Notebook 2133 last year end party!!! Yahoo!!! After 3 years of attending the party, finally my name was drawn! :)

I took the LRT and MRT - train was crowded - not that much. I drop off to Shaw station and walked inside Shang. Tempting - all stores are on sale. I convinced myself not to window shop. I headed to OSMA - went out of shang and walked.

On the 45th floor, a lady from front desk asked me to wait. I waited. After few minutes, she went back and asked me to sign a sheet of paper. She gave me the Abenson GC. This is it - in few minutes or so, I'll have a laptop. I went out of the building and walked. All the while I thought, the appliance center beside discovery was Abenson but it's Ansons. Errr - stupid me!

Along San Miguel Ave., I saw a lady in wheels (wheel chair). She's wearing a pair of gloves. From what I saw, i assumed she's tired. "How ironic, imbes na paa kinakalyo e kamay!"

I felt so blessed to have my feet. That momment, I appreaciate everything. God blessed me with so many things - my life, family, work and friends - ala nga lang love life.

I went to David's Podium. I had a quick highlights for FREE! Thanks to Ino.:)

I met up with Jaey at St. Francis. We went to Abenson and thought of getting my laptop. Unfortunately, the unit is OUT OF STOCK. I have to wait for 3-5 working days. I asked if the guy if he can check it with other branch. He called Shang - same result. Trinoma branch - no stock but they have a higher version but I need to add like 1k-2k. I did not place my order yet. We stick to our plan - to watch a movie. We went straight to the movie house and enjoyed Benjamin.

*wait for the other blog on benjamin.

After the movie, we parted ways.

My excitement faded.

Moaned.

2 comments:

  1. what with naming of brand items , sponsors ba sila , ang yaman naman .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tawag don ego trip! minsan pag angas lang.

    ReplyDelete

sabi mo nga: