Monday, January 5

of braces and fashion



Hello Philippines!

Hello Blogworld!





My 2nd posting for the day!





Oh my, still suffering from the adjustment i had last saturday. I went to the dentist and had my braces adjusted. ampoooo@#$@#$#@ ang sakit. Dra. Che put a "spring" to push my teet to the left. Sa ngalan ng kagandahan at kadakilaan... panindigan! Another thing, she added the molar band. And since I got a wrong bite, she created an extention to my teeth. Imagine a cement added on top of you teeth for you to get the right bite. To add the torture, SSSSOOOOONNN.. as in soon i'll have my bio-churvah - i forgot the term. She said that I'll wear if I am not at work - sleep mode lang daw... Meaning, di ako makakapag salita pag suot ko yun. MUTE mode ON pag suot. Sana sa work pwede ko isuot - I can't imagine how would i conduct PEP if I have it. Sign language PEP. AMAZING!!!







here's how the spring looks like:

Putik, ang sakit!

I also got new rubber! First time to do mix and match!

CARTOON NETWORK insprired - BLACK and WHITE!


*effort sa pag edit! :)

This is how I look today: this is ME! My fashion! Myself! :)


TOP: black knits from Van Heusen
BELT: rainbow belt from cinderella - bought this way back 2005
CHAIN: leather chain by Giordano
WATCH: Timex 1440 sports
JEANS: Skinny jeans by Mossimo
SOCKS: by Ducks Unlimited
SHOES: Nike
Undies: Van Heusen - you can't see it! LOL!








I'll try to post my new year look tomorrow! :)

Enjoy the day!

Back to reality...

Back to work...

This is my day...

6 comments:

  1. mukhang contracted ang mga paa mo Ning! Chos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scarrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baka ako din paganyan ni Dr. che kasi hindi rin ako makakagat ng tama. i mean i cant open a sachet of shampoo or chicha using my teeth! kainis!!!!

    pero isa lang talaga ang ayaw ko bumaluktot at maging bali bali ang paa ko..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha..

    gahgah.. wag mo gamitin ang ngipin mo sa pag gupit sa sachet ng shampoo. na diskubre na ang gunting ano ka ba!

    try mo ibaluktot ang paa mo gaganda ka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "NO PAIN NO GAIN" pinili mo mag paganda pwes magdusa ka , ngunit ito lang masasabi ko gumamit ka rin ng Happy toothpaste para Happy pekpek , - sulat sa ibang ibayo kilala mo ako.

    ReplyDelete

sabi mo nga: